Insiten High-Fiver Wanted: Senior Full Stack Developer & Mentor
Insiten, a rapidly growing Atlanta-based startup, seeks a talented Senior Full Stack Developer & Mentor to level-up our development team and fuel the continued growth of a dynamic young company.
- We develop comprehensive business solutions for the planning, execution, and tracking of merger and acquisition activities.
- Our highly configurable, modular approach allows for rapid development, deployment, and customization.
- Dozens of Fortune 500 companies use our solutions to manage corporate development strategy and achieve financial and operational goals.
- We partner with top consulting firms to integrate their methodology into our technical solutions.
Insiten makes business simple. We shatter the stereotype that business software is outdated, complex and difficult to use in three fundamental ways:
- Simplify - We combine cutting edge technology, user experience, and business acumen to create sophisticated software that appears effortless to the end user.
- Consolidate - We consolidate disconnected processes, offline documents and spreadsheets, and a barrage of meeting notes and emails in a streamlined, unified solution.
- Organize – Our software organizes unstructured business data into structured data so that information is accessible across the organization and complex questions can be answered.
Why work for us?
- Enjoy meaningful and rewarding opportunities to exercise your skills and expertise as you help elevate our team’s capabilities and drive the company’s technical direction and strategy.
- Collaborate with our talented team to solve complex technical challenges and develop sophisticated, highly scalable architecture.
- Drive best practices for software development and DevOps teams.
- Take part in the proven, continuing success of a young startup with unlimited potential for additional growth.
What are we looking for?
A strong team player with the following attributes:
- Love of teaching and empowering junior developers
- Thrive when working as part of a team and creating a supportive dynamic
- A life-long learner with a thirst for knowledge
- Enthusiastic and passionate about technology
- Active in the tech community
- Up to date with new and evolving technologies, best practices, and philosophies
Expert level knowledge working with the following:
- CSS preprocessors and methodologies (we use SCSS + BEM)
- REST APIs
- Unit testing
- Branching policies and management
- Code reviews
- Build processes
- Deployment automation
- Database design and query languages (e.g. SQL)
- Data Visualization Tools
- TDD tools and techniques
- Cloud technology
The Bottom Line
- Highly competitive salaries
- Bonus program paid out every 6 months
- Unlimited PTO policy and generous holiday schedule
- 401K plan with company matching
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Expert tailored mentorship
- 1 week of conference attendance per year
- Peer-led lunch and learns
- Comprehensive code reviews and feedback
But wait, there’s more!
- Catered Lunches
- Team-building events, outings, and hackathons
- State-of-the-art workspace and hardware
- Strong focus on community service and volunteering
- Healthy snacks and free beer