Insiten High-Fiver Wanted: Full-Stack Developer (C#/.NET)
Insiten is a rapidly-growing startup based in Atlanta. We are looking for talented, dedicated full-stack developers to join our high-five team and take part in the continued growth of a dynamic young company.
• We develop comprehensive business solutions for the planning, execution, and tracking of merger and acquisition activities.
• Our highly configurable, modular approach allows for rapid development, deployment, and customization.
• Dozens of Fortune 500 companies use our solutions to manage corporate development strategy and achieve financial and operational goals.
• We partner with top consulting firms to integrate their methodology into our technical solutions.
Insiten makes business simple. We shatter the stereotype that business software is outdated, complex and difficult to use in three fundamental ways:
• Simplify - We combine cutting edge technology, user experience, and business acumen to create sophisticated software that appears effortless to the end user.
• Consolidate - We consolidate disconnected processes, offline documents and spreadsheets, and a barrage of meeting notes and emails in a streamlined, unified solution.
• Organize – Our software organizes unstructured business data into structured data so information is accessible across the organization and complex questions can be answered.
Why work for us?
Insiten has one of the most supportive developer cultures anywhere. Our team of lifelong learners has a thirst for knowledge and passion for technology and software. We’re dedicated to achieving world-class solutions for our clients, and at the same time place a high value on team rewards and personal career growth. We enjoy working together to solve challenging problems, teach each other through lunch-and-learns and detailed code reviews, and celebrate victories (even the small ones) along the way.
What are we looking for?
Are you the type of person who always goes the extra mile? Are you passionate about your craft and always striving to improve? Do you get so excited when your code works perfectly that you high-five the person next to you? If so, you are exactly who we are looking for.
What you know matters more to us than how you learned it. While a traditional CS background is fantastic, we are also open to candidates who are bootcamp graduates or self-taught. We are looking for people who love learning, teaching, solving problems, and working as a team – what we like to call "high-five developers.”
Here’s what we expect you to know:
• CSS preprocessors and methodologies (we use SCSS and BEM)
• Database design and query languages (both relational and non-relational)
• Scripting languages (we use PowerShell and Node.js)
• Microsoft Azure
• Branching policies and management
• Code reviews
Bonus points and street cred for the following:
• TDD tools and techniques
• Data visualization tools
• CI/CD tools (we use Azure DevOps)
• Data ETL tools (e.g. SSIS, Azure Data Factory, or Alteryx)
• Experience with containers and/or serverless architecture
• Microsoft SharePoint
The Bottom Line
• Highly competitive salaries
• Bonus program paid out every 6 months
• Unlimited PTO policy and generous holiday schedule
• 401K plan with company matching
• Excellent medical, dental, and vision insurance
• Expert tailored mentorship
• 1 week of conference attendance per year
• Peer-led lunch and learns
• Comprehensive code reviews and feedback
But wait, there’s more!
• Catered lunches
• Team-building events, outings, and hackathons
• State-of-the-art workspace and hardware
• Strong focus on community service and volunteering
• Healthy snacks and free beer